: Episode 991 – Vinnie & Andy talk about Vinnie’s training regimen in preparation for his kayaking trip, ramping up aerobic exercise, the upcoming release of Pure Vitamin Club’s electrolyte, flu shots and much more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Vinnie questions the effectiveness of flu shots because the strains change year to year
- That being said, Vinnie doesn’t really know what he’s talking about
- Listen to your doctor ultimately
- Andy gets a flu shot every year… this year, he didn’t get it, and he DID get the flu
- Vinnie did about 36 hours of aerobics in January
- Not every day
- He ramped up the aerobic exercise in preparation for his kayaking adventure
- Shout out to Stellar Kayaks and NRS for the kayak and gear!
- Now, in February, he is further cranking up the program
- Start slow when you’re getting back into aerobic shape
- Then, slow down a little bit more!
When you’re getting back into aerobic shape, start slow and then slow down a bit – Vinnie Tortorich
Want to learn more about the No Sugar No Grains (NSNG®) lifestyle? Click HERE