: Episode 987 – Author, coach, former Editor in Chief of Running Times magazine & overall running authority Jonathan Beverly (@jbevrun) clears up the myths around running shoes, who the hottest runners are & much more. He also talks about his new books “Runner’s World Your Best Stride: How to Optimize Your Natural Running Form to Run Easier, Farther, and Faster–With Fewer Injuries” and “Run Strong, Stay Hungry: 9 Keys to Staying in the Race“. If you are a runner or want to have anything to do with running, listen to this episode!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- One of the ultimate authorities when it comes to running
- Heads a great magazine, Running Times
- Written a number of books
- Dispels running shoe myths, discusses different types of shoes for different needs
- Up to date with what’s going on in the running world
- Who’s running, what events are going on, where is the sport headed, etc.
- Serena, an ultra-runner, really respects this guy
- Runners tend not to be “alpha-athletes” in highschool
- Put your nose to the grindstone, and you can run
- Tough, because with success doesn’t always come credit in the running world
- Trying to change that and make running trendy/fun/etc
Want to learn more about the No Sugar No Grains (NSNG®) lifestyle? Click HERE