Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
: Episode 993 – National Arm Wrestling Champion Luke Pulscher joins Vinnie to talk about his journey to become a professional athlete, getting picked on as a fat kid, and become a champion while living the NSNG lifestyle.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
ARM WRESTLING CHAMPION
- Luke is an active dude
- Hails from the Midwest with his wife and kids
- He enjoys participating in lots of outdoor activities like hunting and fishing
- Perhaps most interestingly, Luke is a professional armwrestler
- He has competed all over the world
- For example, came 6th in Worlds in 2000 in Finland
- At one point was 240 lbs which made arm wrestling much more difficult
- Lost weight and found success in his ketogenic lifestyle
- Enjoys fasting for breakfast before working out
- Doesn’t feel that he has more energy when he eats a big breakfast
- Serena and Vinnie are the same way (more Serena than Vinnie)
Want to learn more about the No Sugar No Grains (NSNG®) lifestyle? Click HERE