: Episode 921 – Fitness trainer, former wrestler and Xceleration Fitness gym owner Ben Boudro talks about the need for sweat equity to be successful and that he turns his clients on to the No Sugar No Grains #NSNG lifestyle.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
- Guy with some nice biceps
- Went to MSU
- Played tons of sports
- Went to college to wrestle (preferred walk on)
- Senior year, ranked in the nation, got a bad concussion
- Took time off and ended up doing very well
- Masters in kinesiology
- Worked with a variety of teams at MSU
- Can attest that personal trainers are not wealthy people
- You gotta love it to do it
- He worried that he spent hours for nothing
- Now, he owns a successful gym with lots of clients!
- Addicted to perseverence
- It’s all about working hard, putting the sweat into it, and never giving up
- Sweat equity is important for success
- It really can pay off, like it did in Ben’s case!
- He and Vinnie grew up working hard for what they wanted, particularly sports wise
- Both from sports households and that background
- Check him out on instagram and other social media using his name to search him!