: Episode 814 – Vinnie interviews mountain bike legend and fitness luminary Gary Fisher who has a passion for reversing childhood obesity and making American cities pollution free.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- A mountain bike pioneer
- Started the hype behind the sport
- Also built amazing bikes
- Was a bit of a hippy back in the day!
- Did all types of crazy stuff
- Big into road racing
- Kicked suspended from road biking for having long hair
- Broke all kinds of records
- He and Vinnie talk some road race history
- Very concerned about the health of America’s children
- Also passionate about pollution in cities
- We can look to see traffic be controlled in different ways
- More shuttling
- Autonomous cars
- Eating and celebrating should not be synonymous
- Bone broth is great!
- Should move away from ‘shelf life’ and ‘factory food’
- Human brain got bigger because of good, nutritious meat