: Episode 815 – Anna joins Vinnie this Saturday while the two discuss the difference between NSNG vs ketosis vs ketoacidosis, vegans, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
NSNG VS KETOSIS
- NSNG is not necessarily a ketogenic diet
- Most of the time, you are eating too many veggies to be in ketosis
- It is OK to not be in ketosis!!!
- You can still lose weight
- Vinnie doesn’t really promote ketosis
- This is NOT the same as KETOSIS!
- You can die from ketoacidosis, you won’t die from ketosis (unless you are starving yourself, which you won’t be)
- Ketosis – your body has lots of ketones
- Your body would rather run on ketones!
- This is great!
- Good for people like Vinnie who are trying to avoid cancer and the like
- You do not want to be popping in and out of ketosis all the time
- Ketoacidosis – may come about in the throes of alcoholism or in Type 1 diabetics or in anorexic folks
- This is if you do not have insulin
- If you are in ketosis, you will not be low on insulin like that
- Vinnie believes veganism can often be unhealthy