Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
: Episode 585 – Listener Mary scolds Vinnie about his Fitbit rant and asks about the high-carb low-fat calorie restriction diet her oncologist recommended.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
- Long time listener
- Had a nice chest, but unfortunately was diagnosed with breast cancer and had her breasts removed
- Is doing well now!
- Mexican, her family has been her for many generations
- Mary LOVES her Fitbit and thinks Vinnie was a bit out of hand with his rant
- Vinnie agrees that if a fitbit motivates you, as long as you aren’t a slave to it, it can be a GREAT tool!
- Vinnie just doesn’t think it is healthy to become a slave to it
- Otherwise, go for it!
- She is NSNG and does quite well on it
- In 2010, her oncologist’s office had a diet plan that restricted calories
- Only 1200 calories a day
- Really not healthy or long-term sustainable