Welcome to the Saturday edition of The Angriest Trainer Podcast. Today’s listener question comes from Tom Smedley who lives outside of Chicago and has been listening to Vinnie for over a year.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
FOOTBALL PICTURE VS MODELING PICTURE
- On Facebook, Vinnie posted 2 photos…one during his football years and one during his modeling years
- He lost mass but stayed fit. How did he do that?
HOW HE STAYED FIT
- The football picture is around 1982-1983 and he still had football weight on
- Had already started cycling and had lost weight
- Was about 225 lbs.
- That is the result of 9 years if effort
- Was bicycling and hitting the gym
- Eating low carbs to keep his abs ripped
- Started eating high fat to keep body that way