Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Welcome to the Monday edition of The Angriest Trainer with Vinnie Tortorich and Anna Vocino. Today Vinnie and Annia talk with Aaron Alexander, an accomplished bodyworker and movement coach with over a decade of experience. He is the founder of the Align Method™, an integrative approach to bodywork and self-care that has helped thousands of people out of pain and into functional health. He is also the host of the inspiring hit show, Align Podcast. Aaron teaches and speaks internationally and actively owns and operates a bodywork clinic in Bend, Oregon…
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
THE ALIGN METHOD
- Aaron had been doing coaching and training and then incorporated hands on bodywork
- He created a system of how people can care for themselves everyday
- We need to move our bodies and be more fluid
- Find a foundation, how to move and coordinated play and learn to express ourselves
CARRYING EMOTIONS IN OUR BODY
- We release energy by moving
- Energy stagnation occurs when there is no movement
- We also need auditory, tactile and visual movement
HOW FAR CAN WE TAKE THIS?
- This needs to come from a foundation of passion
- There are going to be certain steps you need to take
- You will feel better in all aspects of your life by moving in broad ways