Before Vinnie and Anna get to Listener Questions, they do a bit of chatting about a cornucopia of topics such as “Vaginal Steaming” and “It is now illegal to name your child Nutella in France”. Hang in there, because they do cover some excellent listener questions. Listen and learn…
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
QUESTION FROM SUZANNA HUTCHINSON
- You have recipes that sound great, but some call for coconut sugar. I thought on NSNG you couldn’t have any sugar. What’s the deal?
- This is a lifestyle, not a diet. It’s not a “never have sugar again” proposition
- We put “life into living” and have those treats during celebrations and parties
- All sugar will cause a glucose shift so it helps to balance it with fat
ANOTHER QUESTION FROM SUZANNA
- She is 71 and eats very little sugars and grain.
- Show focuses on younger people. What about older people?
- You can still lose weight after 60.
- You can work out the same amount as you did when you were younger but it will take you longer to recover
- Remember to stretch even for 10 minutes…it will help you stay young
WHAT NOT TO EAT DURING WINTER SEASON
- Try to eat foods that are in season. They are healthier and taste better
- Today we can get anything year round We lose touch with what’s in season
- Vinnie challenges many items on list
QUESTION FROM AARON CAMPBELL
- Challenges Vinnie’s description of what a stress fracture is
- Aaron contends it is tiny cracks in the bone
- Vinnie had said it was where the tendons pull away
- However, he agrees with Vinnie that the only thing to do is rest and ice