Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Welcome back to our Mid-Week Short Show brought to you by Pure Vitamin Club. Andy Schreiber joins Vinnie to discuss the affect of alcohol on NSNG and what exactly is in that vitamin pill? Listen and learn…
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
DOES A DRINK AFFECT NSNG?
- Andy is doing the 100 day “No Life Into Living” NSNG challenge and asks if he can drink
- The answer is yes and no – one beer or glass of wine once a week is fine
- But every night does not work and will give you a glucose spike
- Beer is like liquid bread and wine is like liquid sugar
INSIDIOUS SUBSTANCE IN MOST VITAMINS
- Titanium Dioxide – class of substances called nanoparticles
- Not intended to be ingested…used in paint, cosmetics, sunscreen among other things
- Used as a whitener…it is put in vitamins solely to make them another color
- Ingesting it is linked to Crohn’s Disease, Colon Cancer, Systemic Genetic Damage, Autoimmune Disease