Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Welcome back to the Wednesday “Mid-Week Short Show” brought to you by PureVitaminClub.com. This week Vinnie and his co-host, Andy Schreiber, talk about how Andy can safely get back into lifting weights after taking 5 months off. Also, Vinnie and Andy answer the question “Why do we even take a multivitamin?” Listen and learn…
HOW TO SAFELY START LIFTING WEIGHTS AFTER 5 MONTH HIATUS
- Andy has not been in a gym in 5 months and wants to start up again
- Vinnie says “Your brain can write a check your body can’t cash”…so don’t overdo it.
- Your tendons, muscles and ligaments need time to strengthen and stretch before you go to heavy weights
- Begin with 15 reps at a lighter weight and do 3 sets…no super sets and no interval training
WHY DO WE EVEN NEED A MULTIVITAMIN?
- We absolutely do not get all the nutrients we need in our food
- Rickets has appeared again in the U.S. because of a lack of vitamin D
- Supplements are meant to “supplement” what you eat and fill gaps in our regular diet
- Our food has been robbed of its nutrients due to the pollution of our soil, air and water