Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1831 – Frank Mitloehner, Ph.D. out of UC Davis joins Vinnie on this Friday show, and the two talk what we know about nutrition, cattle farming, deforestation, reversing greenhouse gas emissions, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
FRANK MITLOEHNER, Ph.D.
- Dr. Mitloehner is a professor and air quality extension specialist out of UC Davis.
- He isn’t trained on the nutrition side, but he understands sugar is what makes us fat.
- Also, he believes food choices are totally their own.
- His work focuses on environmental issues and greenhouse gases.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
DR. MITLOEHNER AND REVERSING GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS
- He understands the importance of cattle for land.
- Land used for cattle can’t be used for anything else.
- We do not need to deforest land to raise cattle.
- There is enough land to farm cattle now.
- Ripping apart rainforests is incredibly harmful to our environment.
- Rainforests are super important biomes.
- If our entire country went vegan, this could still be harmful for our environment.
- Biden did not say we should reduce our meat consumption by 90%. That is not political. That is a fact.
- Dr. Mitloehner believes (and the science supports) that fossil fuels are the real culprit for environmental damage, NOT livestock.
- 80% of all greenhouse gases in the USA are from fossil fuels.
- Simply put, environmental concern should not be the reason we change what we eat on any large scale.
- In fact, the focus on meat sidetracks us from what is really important.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- Go watch it now!