Episode 1637 – On this Saturday show, listener Mary Parker joins Vinnie to discuss her weight loss journey, changing your lifestyle with family, life transformations more generally, soda, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- She’s nearly unrecognizable now!
- Prior to NSNG®, she lost some weight (~50 lbs), but NSNG® really sealed the deal for her.
- Mary’s 5’7″ and at her heaviest was 326 lbs before she was even 23 years old.
- At 20 years old, her doctor told her she was going to die because of her weight and blood pressure.
- She had a baby daughter at this point, and realized something needed to change.
- Her salads used to just be dressing.
- Now she’s very careful about what she eats and what’s in it.
- You can make similar foods with different ingredients – like sausage crust pizza, for example!
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!