Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1516 – Antonio “Tony” Martinez joins Vinnie this Friday, and the two talk Tony’s own low carb journey, his incredible policy work and run for senate, nutrition and the law, health literacy and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- After Tony’s heart attack in 2014, he started a ketogenic diet.
- He has also been able to overcome his Type II diabetes.
- CEOs make millions of dollars off of these medications – they make money when you stay sick.
- He has saved over $24,000 personally in the past five and a half years.
- We can save hundreds of millions of dollars in this country.
- Tony is a politician fighting to educate people about health.
- Check out one of his speeches here:
- Tony is a public policy expert!
- Here is Tony’s campaign website:
- He is running for Senate in the 38th district of New York!
- He is fighting for nutritional literacy via the law.
- Tony also wants to pass law which would require for medical students to get comprehensive nutritional training.
- We need to hold doctors accountable.
- Further, patients should know ALL of their health options.
- One thing we should bring back is Home Ec!
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Tickets will get more expensive as time goes by.