Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1520 – Andy Schreiber joins Vinnie for this Wednesday show, and the two talk getting recognized, Vinnie’s day-to-day diet, old football injuries, decaf coffee, health benefits of caffeine, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
VINNIE’S DAY-TO-DAY DIET
- He never counts calories.
- His calorie intake probably really depends on the day!
- Usually in the morning, if he is going to the gym he’ll have 4-6 eggs.
- If he’s not working hard, it’ll be 2 eggs and a 3rd yolk.
- For lunch, he likes hamburgers with no buns, a slice of cheese and the like.
- Dinner varies! Sometimes meat, bacon, fish, etc.
- If he’s doing extra physical work, sometimes he’ll have a handful of nuts.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF CAFFEINE
- For most people, you can have 5-6 cups a day no problem.
- Caffeine can help a lot of people:
- Can improve athletic performance.
- Can help with erectile dysfunction.
- Some studies have suggested it can help stave off dementia.
- Of course, if you have too much, it can make you jittery. Figure out what works for you!
- Very good in the context of how it occurs naturally.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Tickets will get more expensive as time goes by.