Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1505 – Andy Schreiber and Vinnie Tortorich talk the importance of magnesium, beards, and more on this Saturday show!
Andy & Dillon will be at the AIDS/Lifecycle Expo on Saturday, February 8th, at Crystal Springs Picnic Area in Griffith Park from 11am to 3pm. If you’re in the area, come say hello!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
THE IMPORTANCE OF MAGNESIUM
- With the way that people grow crops today, many do not get enough magnesium.
- It is nature’s relaxer.
- It helps people’s muscles relax, it helps some folks sleep.
- There are many benefits.
- Don’t take too much or low quality because it can over-relax your bowels.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- We’re also on airplanes now – check it out!
VINNIE & ANNA WILL BE AT KETOCON 2020! KETOCON.ORG, GO TO BUY TICKETS, AND ENTER PROMO CODE “Vinnie”!
- Tickets will get more expensive as time goes by.