Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1498 – Gina Grad joins Vinnie Tortorich for this Sunday School episode, and the two talk Neil Peart’s death, keeping track of your health, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
KEEPING TRACK OF YOUR HEALTH
- It’s important to stay on top of your health.
- Brain health is super important.
- If you feel your memory has slipped, or something, like this, get checked out.
- You would rather make sure nothing is wrong earlier rather than later!
- Being cautious in terms of going to the doctor a bit more often isn’t a bad thing.
- A professional’s opinion is always good if you are feeling off.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
We’re also on airplanes now – check it out!
- Tickets will get more expensive as time goes by.