Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1499 – Anna Vocino joins Vinnie for this Monday show, and the two talk collectible old things, scotch, wine, alcohol tolerance in ketosis, getting over CICO, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Many people have a desire to have a glass of wine every night.
- Try something else, like a scotch or a La Croix and vodka or gin.
- NSNG Drinking and Snacking
- Lots of people quit alcohol completely with this way of eating.
- Your tolerance for alcohol will likely go way down when you cut carbs.
GETTING OVER CICO
- We have been trained to think calorie in calorie out is the way.
- This is not sustainable.
- With low carb, you may lose a ton of weight in the beginning then it slows down.
- Alternatively, it may take you a bit to start losing.
- Give it time! Know you’re resetting your body.
- You are healing.
- If you need to overeat anything at the beginning, make it fat.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
We’re also on airplanes now – check it out!
VINNIE & ANNA WILL BE AT KETOCON 2020! KETOCON.ORG, GO TO BUY TICKETS, AND ENTER PROMO CODE “Vinnie”!
- Tickets will get more expensive as time goes by.