Episode 1475 – Vinnie has been traveling a whole lot this week, so we have a best of show for you! We will be back to normal Wednesday programming next week. Dr. Jeff Gerber joins Vinnie to discuss the health system, low carb high-fat diets, and chronic metabolic disease.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
DR. JEFF GERBER
- From Littleton, Colorado.
- Check out his website right here
- Family Medical Doctor.
- Grabbed food with Vinnie, Serena, and Ivor Cummins .
- He focuses on diet to cure a lot of metabolic and heart disease.
- Low carb high fat, ketogenic, paleo diets & more.
CHRONIC METABOLIC DISEASE
- Chronic metabolic disease is the biggest killer.
- This is Dr. Jeff’s focus.
- People are just getting heavier and heavier.
- People around Vinnie and Jeff’s age have been fed the worst nutrition information over the years.
- Because the amount of time spent on nutrition in med school is minimal, and only preached reduced fat and reduced calories.
- Chronic diseases have exploded recently.
- People are only given ‘bandaids’.
- Dietary approach is really the only way to make that chronic disease go away/be manageable.
- It is a lifestyle change, just like NSNG is.
- Difficult to convince people LCHF is the way to go when doctors prescribe heart-healthy grains and calorie cuts.
- The confusion between ketoacidosis (bad and not related to low carb diets) and dietary ketosis (good, what happens when you seriously limit carbs) does not help LCHF’s case.
- A lot of this misinformation comes down to money.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy a hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Tickets will get more expensive as time goes by.
- We’re also on airplanes now – check out!