Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1459 – Anna Vocino and Vinnie Tortorich talk fresh food, Abel James, putting life into living on Thanksgiving, LSU, and more on this Monday show.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Pure Vitamin Club
- Pure Coffee Club
- Villa Cappelli
- Fat Bomb
- Crowd Cow
- vinnie35 at checkout
- BetterHelp Online Counseling
- The value of fresh food is unbelievable.
- If you can get to a farmers market or a farm, that’s awesome.
- Anna picked up a bunch of produce, and some duck eggs!
PUTTING LIFE INTO LIVING ON THANKSGIVING
- If you want to do an entirely NSNG® Thanksgiving, that’s do-able!
- Anna is going to make some stuffing with soft white bread.
- If you do bring non-NSNG® food, leave the left overs at someone else’s house!
- If you do put some LIL, prepare to feel some discomfort the next day.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
VINNIE & ANNA WILL BE AT KETOCON 2020! KETOCON.ORG, GO TO BUY TICKETS, AND ENTER PROMO CODE “Vinnie”!
- Tickets will get more expensive as time goes by.