Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1457 – On this Saturday show, Serena Scott Thomas and Anna Vocino talk yams, green bean casserole, other Thanksgiving recipes, cooking shows, real food and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Pure Vitamin Club
- Pure Coffee Club
- Villa Cappelli
- Fat Bomb
- Crowd Cow
- vinnie35 at checkout
- BetterHelp Online Counseling
- Anna does refined candied yams now.
- She doesn’t add marshmallows, but does add pecans.
- Serena just adds some olive oil and rubs them with salt and throws them in the oven.
- They’re sweet enough this way!
- For green bean casserole, Anna fries up some shallots.
- You can’t really do the cranberry sauce without the sugar, unfortunately.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
VINNIE & ANNA WILL BE AT KETOCON 2020! KETOCON.ORG, GO TO BUY TICKETS, AND ENTER PROMO CODE “Vinnie”!
- Tickets will get more expensive as time goes by.