Episode 1432 – Anna Vocino and Vinnie Tortorich talk RVs and big moves, working in the entertainment industry, tinkering NSNG® to overcome plateaus, and more on this Monday show.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Pure Vitamin Club
- Pure Coffee Club
- Villa Cappelli
- Fat Bomb
- Crowd Cow
- vinnie35 at checkout
- BetterHelp Online Counseling
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
YOU MUST use the PROMO CODE VINNIE for special pricing and session with Vinnie !
Tickets will get more expensive as time goes by.
TINKERING NSNG® TO OVERCOME PLATEAUS
- Vinnie often gets calls about this. (schedule a call with Vinnie)
- Usually, it’s people who have already lost a substantial amount of weight but still have plenty more to lose.
- You have to be super honest with yourself (or with Vinnie!) to figure out what to change.
- If you put something like monkfruit or stevia in your coffee, you should stop.
- It’s getting your hormones going.
- Make sure you know what they’re putting in your sauces.
- Mustard is truly the only safe thing.
- Other plateau-creating mistakes include:
- Eating keto bars.
- Adding fake or natural sweeteners to things.
- Eating just a little bit of unhealthy food fairly often.
- Some people need to drop dairy to end plateaus!