Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1422 – Listener Stephanie Craig joins Vinnie on this Saturday to discuss her weight loss story, her daughter’s journey beating leukemia with family support, guns, and more.:
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- Stephanie is a small woman!
- She lost around 50 lbs which is a ton given her small size.
- Stephanie went to military police school and the like.
- Originally, Stephanie found low carb from a friend who had done it and lost some weight.
- Stephanie knew she needed to lose some weight – she was around 160 lbs.
- Her friend was an anchor for her for awhile.
- Now, Stephanie leans toward carnivore!
BEATING LEUKEMIA WITH FAMILY SUPPORT
- Her daughter was diagnosed with leukemia.
- Her chances of survival were fairly low.
- After the bone marrow transplant, it looked bad.
- Stephanie was told that her daughter would likely pass away.
- Instead, her daughter who was in a medically induced coma made it.
- Stephanie and her husband kept talking during her coma. She heard them.
- Her daughter has now battled keeping this disease away.