Episode 1438 – Anna Vocino and Serena Scott Thomas co-host this Sunday School episode without Vinnie, and the two talk hotels, avoiding candy on Halloween and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
AVOIDING CANDY ON HALLOWEEN
- It can be difficult to be a parent on Halloween.
- Serena would make really filling dinner on Halloween.
- Get the kids really full on Halloween before Trick or Treating.
- It IS okay to hide candy from your kids.
- Give them a little, they won’t know the difference.
- Don’t set numbers with your children.
- This can make them anxious.
- Give them the night, control how much they eat, then get them eating properly the next day.
- As a parent, don’t let yourself get carried away with the candy.
- It’s a slippery slope for most.