Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1437 – On this Saturday, Best Of episode, Dr. Bret Scher joins Vinnie and the two discuss dietary guideline myths, the AHA, stress, and low-carb heart health.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Pure Vitamin Club
- Pure Coffee Club
- Villa Cappelli
- Fat Bomb
- Crowd Cow
- vinnie35 at checkout
- BetterHelp Online Counseling
DR. BRET SCHER
- Dr. Scher is a cardiologist.
- Believes in and prescribes low carb diets for those who want to maintain good heart health.
- Focuses on lifestyle and prevention.
- Primarily without medications.
- Located in San Diego, CA.
- Has a podcast and blog, check out his website and Twitter .
- Has a free e-book and other literature available.
- Dietary guidelines can kill many people.
- Also does consults like Vinnie!
- If you are worried about your heart health, contact Dr. Scher.
- Founder of Boundless Health.
- Stanford and The Ohio State University grad!
- Check out his other appearance on this show!
WHAT DR. BRET SCHER SAYS ABOUT LOW-CARB HEART HEALTH
- Whatever the reason, dietary guidelines hurt people.
- Increasing carbs hurts insulin resistance, other diseases.
- People have a hard time saying “my bad, I was wrong” so those with power and wrong information stick to their wrong info.
- Carbs are a silent killer that people promote as healthy .
- Dr. Scher tries to avoids meds like statins.
- If people can eat well, they can largely avoid needing meds.
- Lifestyle is the most important.
- Dr. Scher thinks low-carb (NSNG®) can largely prevent heart disease .
- The quality of animal meat also affects health.
- Stress and peace of mind also affects our hearts and our health.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.