Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1403 – For this Sunday School episode, Serena Scott Thomas joins Vinnie and the two discuss scary ingredients in meat substitutes, the upcoming Orpheum Flagstaff Fat Doc Q&A, playing outside, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon
- Go to the Orpheum in Flagstaff AZ for a showing and a Q&A with Vinnie
- Meat substitutes are filled with bad ingredients
- Lots of chemicals and nasty things
- Vinnie compares it to linoleum
- We are taught meat is bad, but it’s these subs that are bad
- Impossible Burgers are not so good
- If you want something meaty, eat real meat!