PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
DR. BRIAN LENZKES
- Dr. Lenzkes has been on the Friday show previously as he is a luminary
- He and Vinnie met at Low Carb USA
- Check out his Friday show appearance here!
- Started Low Carb MD Podcast with Dr. Tro Kalayjian, Dr. Jason Fung, and Megan Ramos
HORMONES AND HEALTH
- Hormones control weight gain and loss
- Ghrelin and Leptin
- Leptin makes you feel full
- If you eat corn chips, the leptin reaction won’t affect you, whereas if you eat a steak it will
- Too many grains and sugar make your leptin dull, insofar as you need to eat more, and make more to feel full
- If you keep adding sugar to your system, hard to get better
- People follow government guidelines, but guidelines don’t pay attention to hormones, true health, etc.
- Insulin response involves hormones!