Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1146 – Dr. Brian Lenzkes joins Vinnie Tortorich to discuss Fat: A Documentary, Dr. Lenzkes’ story, pills as security blankets, preventing diabetes, responsible doctoring, and more on this Friday show.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
FAT DOC TRAILER
- The first official Fat: A Documentary trailer is finally up!
- It’s amazing
- Check it out below, or at this link!
- Sneak peak of history and luminary commentary
- Practices internal medicine
- Treats many with diabetes and those who are obese
- He was a football player and wrestler in high school
- Always struggled with weight
- Particularly in med school (plus, they didn’t teach him much)
- He couldn’t figure out how to lose weight, so struggled to help patients lose weight, too
- Found a bunch of luminaries like Jason Fung who showed him the way with low carb
- Has lost tons of weight personally
- Recently has begun recommending keto diet to his patients
- Doctors in med school take things that they learn at face value
- It is NOT the patient’s fault most of the time that they struggle to lose weight
- So much easier to think a drug fixes it, etc.