Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1194 – Anna Vocino joins Vinnie this Monday, and the two talk the recent devastating California fires, eating and cooking during the holidays, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Pure Vitamin Club
- Pure Coffee Club
- Thrive Market
- Villa Cappelli
- Crowd Cow
- Try promo code ‘Vinnie’ for your first order!
- It’s almost Thanksgiving!
- The holidays are a good time to do some planned LIL
- It’s not what you eat between Thanksgiving and New Years, but the rest of the year that really matters
- However, only indulge on those special days (ex: Thanksgiving day, Christmas day, New Years Eve) and be on the wagon the rest of the time if you can
- Anna make a nice moist turkey
- Thaw it out overnight
- Dry brine it (or wet)
- Plop it in a waterproof container
- This will make it juicy
- Get a turkey with a popper, but also get a meat thermometer
- Fairly big bird you can get done in about 3.5 hrs
- Vinnie enjoys some nice potatoes during the holidays
- He tries the pie
- This is when you are supposed to put LIL
- If you are just getting into NSNG and you have TONS of weight to lose – DON’T DO IT
- Don’t let the cravings come back if you’re fairly new to this