Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1107 – Listener Larry Schoux joins Vinnie this Saturday, and the two talk beneficial consults, international cycling, and Lance Armstrong in particular! Larry’s been on the show before – check out his first appearance, episode 848!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Larry is a cyclist from Luxembourg
- He stopped following the Tour De France several years ago
- Vinnie has been disillusioned with it at times too
- Lance was too good not to be using PEDs
- This being said, Larry still wears an Armstrong bracelet!
- Larry hungered himself down from 250 lbs to 165 lbs
- He biked all over the world!
- He flew up mountains like Lance, dressed like Lance
- Larry agreed of course he was doping!
- In professional sports, wherever people can find an edge and not get in trouble, they will take it and go for it
- Larry believes he is still an inspiration, particularly because everyone was doping