Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
: Episode 999 – Gina Grad joins Vinnie this Sunday, and the two discuss jerky, skiing, and conquering fear to succeed at whatever you want to!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Most of the time, the only thing holding you back is fear
- Trying new things can be scary
- Vinnie picked up skiing when he was 27
- The scariest part was accepting that he was going to fall
- Once he did, he could get better and really enjoy himself
- Activities, especially sports, can be scary at times
- Learn to do things properly, and then go for them!
- Fear can be debilitating but it CAN be beat and you CAN succeed
- If you try once and you aren’t good at it, KEEP TRYING!
Want to learn more about the No Sugar No Grains (NSNG®) lifestyle? Click HERE