Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
: Episode 1000 – Anna Vocino joins Vinnie today, and the two discuss Vinnie’s new Instagram presence, buff Bachelors who don’t seem t0 be athletic or sporty whatsoever, artificial sweeteners, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Vinnie recently hired a woman, Suzanne, to help him with his Instagram
- He has not had the Insta for very long, but already has over 2000 followers
- Also links to his Amazon page, where he lists items/products he suggests
- Vinnie will provide info, show before-and-after’s, track his kayaking progress, and more!
- Many of the men on the bachelor have huge muscles but can’t ski to save their lives
- “Fit” and “muscley” are not synonymous
- Fit means you are in shape to do the activity
- A lot of those guys are likely doing a little light juice (steroids)
- Also bro science guys out there, too
- Want to stay in shape to stay camera ready
- They probably aren’t doing aerobic training or anything of that sort
- Many people on the show gain weight throughout the show
- Alcohol consumption doesn’t help
- Ultimately, these guys have “show” muscles
- Not functional
- Make sure to check out NSNG 101 via Vinnie’s website
- This is a good, simple, well-laid out description of the components of NSNG
- Here’s a quick tip – artificial sweeteners make NSNG and quitting sugar and losing weight harder
- Putting artificial sugar in your coffee will not kick the cravings
- Vinnie doesn’t think your body can tell the different between true and fake sugar
Want to learn more about the No Sugar No Grains (NSNG®) lifestyle? Click HERE