Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
: Episode 936 – Vinnie & Anna talk about what to eat before and after a work out and clear up any misconceptions about backloading and whether or not one needs to refeed.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Recipes can usually be subbed out to account for allergies
- However, usually coconut flour can sub for almond flour
- Tough for pie crust, but still possible!
- Pie is a treat!
- Check out Anna’s cookbook, Eat Happy
- You don’t need to eat certain things before/after gym
- NSNG is REAL food
- This is GREAT fuel for lifting and the like
- How could veggies and meat be bad for muscle building?
- Try not to buy into the Bro Science
- You don’t need to Carb-up before or after workouts
- Eggs, fish, red meat, cruciferous veggies good to built lean muscle mass
- No product will legitimately or healthily make this process go faster
- It could take awhile for your body to get used to not having the crap in your diet, but your body will thank you later
- Up veggies if you use a lot of glycogen in your workout
- Or an egg (the egg white will be synthesized into what you need)