Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
: Episode 782 – Andy Schreiber joins Vinnie today to talk good bone broth and what to do with it, as well as Vinnie’s new adventures in bowling and mountain biking!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Making bone broth isn’t easy
- Order it in large quantities, freeze it and the like!
- Ice chests also work wonders
- Vinnie adores this broth
- As a meal or after a bike ride
- You can also use it for cooking
- Andy made a great short rib using it
- High quality chicken and beef
- Green Grocer is the place to get it!
- Now that Vinnie’s shoulder is good, he and Tallulah went bowling
- The bowling alley has been all fancied up
- There are TV screens and LED lights everywhere with loud music blaring
- Vinnie was initially worried about bowling, but his shoulder could handle it
- Vinnie had to quit mountain biking and then eventually quit road racing because of his shoulder
- Vinnie is getting a new mountain bike so he can get back into it
- Look to hear about Vinnie’s new, awesome road bike he is getting!
- His shoulder is ready to take it!
- Hopes to show off how great the new bike is