Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
: Episode 634 – Vinnie and Anna discuss a multitude of topics including Olympic trivia, Dan Jansen, recipes and Walking Pizza Lunchables (Pizza Bags).
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Both Anna and Vinnie shamelessly watch The Bachelor and The Bachelorette
- All the guys on this season are wusses in their opinion
- All they do is complain
- You can tell which guys are so good at manipulating the bachelorette
- The tattle on each other and have no honor — worries Vinnie for the future generation of young men
- Focus of the cookbook is dinner — sides, entrees, etc.
- Not that many break fast recipes but those get to be enough once you lose the sweet tooth
- Anna at 6:30 am had some coffee with cream and MCT Oil
- She now, at 10:30 am, is having some chicken breast leftover and glazed portobello mushrooms, and some acorn squash for breakfast
- She will have a snack around 3 or 4 and then wait until dinner at around 7
- Cauliflower is now very “in”
- The new kale
- Cauliflower rice is a great substitute for stuff, and cauliflower mash instead of potatoes!
- Most restaurants serve cauliflower appetizers these days
- Anna’s most popular recipes are those involving cauliflower
AMAZON WINNER OF THE WEEK
- Saul Reegan is this weeks winner
- He will get an NSNG t-shirt or hat!
- He bought a Blendtec Classic
- Quite like a Vitamix!
- Click through the amazon banner on Vinnie’s website and buy something on Amazon and e-mail in what you buy and you will be entered to win some NSNG $W@G!
- Woman with no legs, basically just hip sockets
- She doesn’t see herself as disabled
- She is not just a great athlete for someone without legs, she is a great athlete period.
- Watch an episode on TV about her!
- Awesome volleyball player
- Anything is possible!!!
- Olympic events where you must proceed backwards
- Tug of War
- It was an original strength olympic sport!
- Both team and individual
- Dan Jansen was one of the best sprint skaters of all time
- See video below
- Like a lunchable
- Sugar filled sauce of course
- A bag of crappy food for teenagers
- Will give these kids migraines
- Even Anna’s cat won’t eat a lunchable!