: Episode 579 – Vinnie Tortorich and Andy Schreiber explore the world of male implants, and the topic of cosmetic enhancements in general.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR
- Men recently have been deciding to get chest, bicep, calf implants
- Vinnie thinks that you are the way you were born
- Be happy with what you have!
- Many pro athletes appear to have small calves, but they are still super muscular
- Rich Roll has HUGE calves, but this doesn’t make him a sprinter
- Andy saw a guy he used to date getting implants in a video recorded before they dated
- Chest implant just pushes OUT the muscle so you feel the muscle when you touch
- Andy has had hair transplants
- He believes we should all be happy with what genetics gave us
- However, if we can do something to improve ourselves without risking health, OK!
- Hair transplants are not foreign bodies
- Your hair is moved from one place to the next
- Having a foreign body being introduced inside of you is a very strange thing
- Once people get to a certain age, it is clear they have been enhanced
- Necessity and vanity are two different animals
- Ultimately, if it will make you feel better, just understand the risks before you dive in
- Other people need this for their career (actors)