Today’s show is near perfection…Vinnie spends an hour with the one-and-only Anthony Cumia, former co-host of The Opie and Anthony Show. He is now hosting the wildly popular podcast, The Anthony Cumia Show. Folks, Vinnie doesn’t want to hear complaining. There’s not a lot of fitness today. But hang in there, buckle your seat belts and have a wild ride with Vinnie and Anthony!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
WHY DID SIRIUS XM RADIO FIRE ANTHONY?
- Anthony was in Times Square very late one night taking photographs of everything…the lights the buildings… and was attacked and assaulted by a person who did not want their picture taken
- When he got home, he tweeted about it and was called a racist for using the word “savage” to describe the person who attacked him
- The next morning, SiriusXM fired him from The Opie and Anthony Show
WHERE TO FIND ANTHONY CUMIA NOW
- He decided to do his own podcast quickly and very successfully
- You can find him at AnthonyCumia.com, Monday through Thursday, 4-6pm EST
- He’s uncensored and doesn’t have to be under a sponsor’s thumb
- The podcast is subscription based
DR. IAN SMITH CONTROVERSY
- Dr. Ian Smith came on Opie and Anthony and overweight staffers joined in
- One of the staff, Roland, discovered Vinnie though watching comedian Bobby Kelly getting thinner.
- Roland lost more weight than the other staffers and Dr. Smith was not to happy about this.
- He kept referring to Vinnie as “Vinnie Testaverde”
WHY ANTHONY DOESN’T OVEREAT
- When you overeat, you take in so much sugar and grains that you are constantly in a sugar spike
- You release hormones that tell you that you are not full
- They actually tell you to eat more