Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Another action-packed, fun-filled podcast with Vinnie and Anna. Today’s special guest is billionaire Don Coddington. They discuss NSNG lifestyle, Joan Lunden and her journey through breast cancer, the benefits of chronic cardio and listen in as Anna attempts one correctly executed girl push up…
Vinnie Doesn’t Get to Discuss his Pure Vitamin Club Supplements
- Vinnie goes on Mark Sisson’s show. He and Don both love Mark.
- Vinnie was told it was fine to discuss his Pure Vitamin Club vitamins.
- But Pure Vitamin Club was cut from the podcast…tune in to see what happened…
- When starting NSNG, it takes a few days to get off sugar…what can you do to make it easier?
- Get all temptations out of the house…clean the cupboards
- Keep good, healthy nut butter and nuts…they have carbs, but they won’t give you and insulin spike
- Cheese also has carbs but again no insulin spike and has fat. Add a pear or an apple
- Diagnosed with Stage II Breast Cancer
- 12 weeks of chemo and then another round of 12 weeks
- Switched to a sugar-free/low calorie ketogenic diet – specifically eliminating wheat and dairy
- Vinnie asked specifically about diet after he had Leukemia and was told emphatically to eliminate sugar
- Good at right intensity…Zone 2…which is 180 minus your age
- Makes you feel good, sustainable and good for your heart
- Dr. Doug McGuff talks about it in his book, “Body by Science”
- Long, slow cardio work tends to make you leaner