Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1793 – On this Sunday School episode, the wonderful Gina Grad joins Vinnie to talk old movies, New Orleans, fighting motion sickness, curiosity and delayed gratification, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Vinnie has HORRIBLE motion sickness.
- Yachts and limos are his worst nightmare.
- In the car, he has to drive.
- Planes and other forms of transportation can also make him feel very sick.
- When he visited Tasmania, he did not want to leave because he knew he would feel horrible.
- To fight motion sickness, Vinnie tries to fall asleep.
- He takes Dramamine and the like to help fight it.
- Vinnie also makes sure to sit in the front seat or toward the front of vehicles whenever he can.
- This is a good thing.
- It is NOT good to get what you want as soon as you want it.
- Often, if you hold out, something better will come, too.
- Gina feels her life would have been much easier up to this point had she been more willing to experience delayed (rather than immediate) gratification.
FAT DOC 2 IS AVAILABLE ON iTUNES and AMAZON
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Buy it and watch it now on iTunes to get it to the top of the charts.
- We need it to get big for people to see it.
- Here’s the Amazon link (BLUERAY, DVD, PRIME) (MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE YET ACROSS THE POND).
- And the iTunes Link.
- And the Google play link.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO REVIEW the film AFTER YOU WATCH!
FAT DOC 1 IS ALSO OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy
- or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Go watch it now!