Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1703 – On this Sunday School episode, Gina Grad joins Vinnie to talk about old movies, junk food addictions, making your own peanut butter, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
JUNK FOOD ADDICTIONS
- There was a study that showed individuals good better remember where junk food was than non junk food based on smell.
- Vinnie recommends the book Salt Sugar Fat.
- Junk food companies want you coming back — they are chemically changing the stuff to bring you back.
- They’re screwing with your hormones and taste buds to hook you.
- Adding flavors to things like coffee, bone broth, etc., is an effort to chemically hook you and get you coming back.
- It’s in companies’ best interest that they addict you.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Fat Doc 2 is in the works! Keep an eye out.