Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1663 – On this Sunday School episode, Gina Grad joins Vinnie and the two talk the Ultra Fat product, remote school and body breaks, energy and kids, dogs, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Adam Carolla couldn’t stop raving about these nut butters.
- Vinnie was thinking “people are gonna think I paid for this!” but Adam kept bringing it up.
- This is something great to keep on hand–if you ever need a snack or something like that, this product is made for you.
- Gina found a great idea from Kindergarten teachers.
- When kids get squirmy, the kids get a “body break.”
- You take the time and get up and move around. It helps with stress and focus and more.
- This can benefit people of any age –– lots of people are stuck inside and stuck in home.
- When you’re sitting at your computer all day or behind the wheel all day, make sure to to take your body breaks.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!