Episode 1634 – On this Monday show, Peter Pardini joins Vinnie and Anna to talk his new film Rolling Thunder, and the two hosts discuss baseball, NSNG® Foods and Eat Happy Marinara, whole grain myths, and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Pure Vitamin Club
- Pure Coffee Club
- NSNG® Foods
- Our nut butters are live!
- Order them now!
- Evamor Water
- Villa Cappelli
- Crowd Cow
- Check out Anna’s new product, Eat Happy Marinara.
ROLLING THUNDER FILM
- Peter was one of the masterminds behind Fat Doc.
- He’s also directed some other amazing things, too.
- His new film, Rolling Thunder, was made in one day!
- This was his great film-making challenge.
- It’s quite an accomplishment.
- An 85 minute movie, shot in 8 hours.
- The movie’s great! It’s a movie about shooting a movie.
- Check it out on iTunes.
- He’s self distributing, at least for the time being.
- He didn’t want to have to wait for COVID to be over to get it done.
WHOLE GRAIN MYTH
- The idea that whole grains are okay is false.
- There really isn’t a difference.
- Many folks on here have debunked this idea.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!