Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1566 – Ivor Cummins, biochemical engineer, joins Vinnie Tortorich on this Friday show, and the two talk the role of useful cholesterol numbers, heart disease and body type, Extra Time Movie, athletics on low carb high fat, coronavirus and more.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Pure Vitamin Club
- Pure Coffee Club
- Evamor Water
- Villa Cappelli
- F Bomb
- Crowd Cow
- Money off using this link.
- Free shipping for orders over $99!
- Ivor has been on the show a few times.
- Check out one of his first appearances here:
- His podcast is The Fat Emperor.
- Ivor was also in Fat Doc!
USEFUL CHOLESTEROL NUMBERS
- He is also the author of Cholesterol Conundrum.
- He is a cholesterol expert, and really gets into what is good and what is bad with cholesterol.
- Cholesterol numbers can help indicate if you’re insulin resistant.
- Having “high cholesterol” does not mean you’re more likely to have a heart attack according to experts such as Ivor.
- Heart disease was not previously as prevalent as it is now when people were not morbidly obese.
- He provides some info on CACs.
- We are seeing evidence of calcium actually leaching out.
- Check out his upcoming movie: Extra Time Movie
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!