Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1561 – Dr. Robert Rosenberg joins Vinnie Tortorich on this Friday show for a second appearance, and the two talk treating the Coronavirus pandemic, social distancing success, the importance of sleep, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Pure Vitamin Club
- Pure Coffee Club
- Evamor Water
- Villa Cappelli
- F Bomb
- Crowd Cow
- Throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, you get a 5% discount on every order.
- Shipping is also free on orders $99+.
DR. ROBERT ROSENBERG
- Dr. Rosenberg has been on the show before.
- He’s a pulmonologist in Arizona–Coronavirus is hitting hard there, too.
- Reservations in the area are being particularly hard.
- Dr. Rosenberg sees that diabetes and similar diseases cause this disease to hit folks worse.
TREATING THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
- We need something to keep people out of the ICU with Covid-19.
- Many medicines that look promising will not work prophylactically.
- Social distancing is WORKING!
- Right now, we do really only have anecdotal evidence for treatments.
- There are pros and cons to waiting for a clinical trials.
- He sees some benefits in using some of these treatments that are going through clinical trials. Talk to your doctor about these if you come down with Covid-19.
SLEEP’S AFFECT ON HEALTH
- Those who sleep < 7 hours/night have faster degradation of telomeres.
- Shorter telomeres means protein, DNA, RNA gets broken down faster.
- Sleep produces growth hormones — important for all ages, especially athletes.
- Lack of sleep increases production of Ghrelin, a hormone that makes you hungry.
- A bad sleep habit is just as bad than a bad diet.
- Exercise can help you get better sleep.
- Exposing yourself to sunlight is also incredibly important for your circadian rhythm.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!