Episode 1501 – Dr. Heather Carr joins Vinnie this Friday to discuss her work as an orthodontist, what humans are set up to eat, the food chain, healthy teeth, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
THE FOOD CHAIN
- Dr. Heather Carr is a doctor and a runner.
- She is a practicing orthodontist.
- We have canines for a reason!
- Our digestive system is very complex, including our saliva, in order to digest food.
- Humans were set up to eat whatever was available, according to Dr. Carr.
- Traditionally, though, this is meat and then plants but only when meat was scarce.
- Veganism is trying to humanize animals while ignoring the food chain.
- Teenagers can have teeth fall out from periodontal disease around puberty.
- Dr. Carr deals a lot with TMJ disorders.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
We’re also on airplanes now – check it out!
- Tickets will get more expensive as time goes by.