Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1470 – Andy Schreiber joins Vinnie Tortorich for this Wednesday show, and the two talk the Fat Doc on planes, the need for vitamins, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
THE NEED FOR VITAMINS
- If you’re eating right, why do you need exogenous vitamins?
- You can eat as well as anybody, and you’ll be well off, but you probably won’t be getting EVERYTHING on every given day.
- This is to operate at your best.
- You can be healthy otherwise, but taking exogenous vitamins helps you be your best.
- What you need day to day will vary – multivitamin is that safety net.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Tickets will get more expensive as time goes by.
- We’re also on airplanes now – check out out!