Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
Episode 1471 – Lisa Davis joins Vinnie for this Friday show, and the two talk eliminating stigmas around mental health and learning differences, learning how things work, sex-love addiction and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Pure Vitamin Club
- Pure Coffee Club
- Villa Cappelli
- Fat Bomb
- Crowd Cow
- vinnie35 at checkout
- BetterHelp Online Counseling
- Evamor Water
MENTAL HEALTH AND LEARNING DIFFERENCES
- Check out Lisa’s work, Easy to Love but Hard to Live With
- Lisa agrees that there is a stigma we need to eliminate around mental health issues and other invisible disabilities!
- Both her mother had certain difficulties, and her daughter has ADHD, NLD, and other learning differences.
- Teachers can often treat students differently based on this.
- The best teachers are the ones who see you for who you really are.
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages.
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase.
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon.
- YOU CAN NOW STREAM FOR FREE ON AMAZON PRIME IF YOU HAVE IT!
- Tickets will get more expensive as time goes by.