Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1409 – Anna Vocino and Vinnie Tortorich discuss veggie buildup in the mornings, inflammation and dairy, Eat Happy, Too, putting life into living, and more on this Monday show.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
FAT DOC IS OUT
- Go watch it now!
- We need people to buy and review for it to stay at the top of iTunes pages
- Please also share it with family and friends!
- Available for both rental and purchase
- Here is the link to the iTunes page
- If you don’t have iTunes, find it at Vimeo here!
- You can also buy hardcopy or watch online at Amazon
- Buy tickets for Flagstaff, AZ (Sept 29) showing and Q&A with Vinnie and the gang
INFLAMMATION AND DAIRY
- Dairy causes inflammation for a lot of people
- People are differently situated off the bat
- Anna is one of the people who has to stay away
- Sugar may make you feel good initially, but over the course of the day, it’s not the move
- Cut it out for a few months, see how you feel!
- No window for eating lots of fat and meat
- Don’t get a monster or red bull before your competition
- Certain tea may be ergogenic