Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.: Episode 1098 – The wonderful Gina Grad joins Vinnie for this Sunday School episode, and the two talk Gina’s sweet weekend, the importance of family, how wonderful traveling is, and more!
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
- Family is incredibly important
- Visiting is one of the best things
- Vinnie likes to go to them and visit new places, too
- Gina and her family visit one another often and it keeps their relationship great!
- It’s a great excuse to travel across the country for many, too
- Traveling is so important — you learn things about other people and about yourself
- You can’t imagine other places until you actually visit them
- Even places you wouldn’t normally think are amazing really are
- Example: check out some of these fly over states by car! Like Arches National Park, UT